Learn all about the habitat and life cycle of the Painted Lady from egg to chrysalis to butterfly. Follow two friends on a class field trip as they visit a butterfly sanctuary and discover the Painted Lady. There really does seem to be some magic involved!
Parents, teachers and gift givers will find:
- scientifically accurate details on the Painted Lady butterfly
- a topic that aligns with classroom curriculum
- beautiful art and a sweet story
- a book for kids who loved their butterfly garden or growing kit!
Chances are you have heard of the Painted Lady or maybe even raised one at home or in school. This topic is covered in schools in Kindergarten and First grade, and this book will offer a beautiful study on this lovely and popular butterfly.
- schools, libraries, and at home libraries
- anyone currently learning with a butterfly habitat science kit
- a gift for kids and toddlers birthdays, holiday stocking stuffers, Easter basket stuffers
- Size: Hardcover & Paperbackk - 8.50 in x 11 in
- Pages: Hardcover - 40, Paperback - 32